Monday, February 16, 2009

Our (My) Valentines Day

Foo and I usually don't celebrate Valentines Day, but this year since it fell on a Saturday, we did. Foo took me to a wonderful restaurant called Wildfish. It's located on the Scottsdale Waterfront (right next to the Scottsdale Fashion Square). He also bought me a gorgeous ring. It has a giant and I mean giant pink sapphire. He knows me too well, which is why he gets me such awesome presents. It was nice to go out to a really nice dinner and boy did we live it up. We both ordered a salad, entree, and dessert. I had the Fuji Apple Salad with candied walnuts, a 12oz NY Strip, and Apple Cobbler. Foo had the Cesar Salad, Gulf Snapper with Jonah Crab, and Pineapple Upsidedown Cake. All the tables had rose petals on them, which was a great touch. I am so glad Valentines Day was on a Saturday this year!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Sounds fun, you need to post a pic of your GIANT ring!!!