Brooke dropped me off at MSP today, so I can make my way back to PHX (yippie!!) I was waiting in line to check my bag and print my boarding pass (there was only 2 people in front of me). They moved and I was next when I hear this woman yelling from down the row (she was not an employee by the way). There is an open kiosk down here!! Well the open kiosks next to her were for people that were not checking bags. I clearly had a bag to check. I ignored her and went to the next open kiosk that would let me check a bag. I have a college education and can clearly read the GIANT signs above the kiosks. Don't yell across the room about something you clearly know nothing about!!
PS - Terminal 2 at MSP is great! The security line was minimal and the gates are definitely not as crazy as Sky Harbor. I wish I flew out of the terminal more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment