This is where I post factual and substantiated posts comprised of my ideas and thoughts. You can choose to disagree, but you are wrong.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
My Lunch Time
Most days Foo and I eat lunch in our break room at work. The reason i don't eat at my desk is because I want to get a break from being there, so I try to get that by eating in the break room. Most of the time I am just annoyed by the goings on while I am in there. I would love to be able to read peacefully during my break but I don't get that chance (unless its near a holiday and a lot of people take off). Most of the time I am having to listen to annoying people drone on and on about their stupid lives, which I could care less about. I don't care about your ex husband or if he is in rehab or jail. I don't care about your kids or your kids friends and their stupid problems. I don't need to hear your cell phone conversations with whomever. There are 2 people that especially annoy me. The first is a person that can't seem to eat anything (and I mean anything) without slurping (usually reserved for soup) and then chomping it with her mouth open. It's gross for one and very aggravating. The second person comes into the break room starts talking as soon as he sits down and knows everything about every topic. If this guy is so smart, why isn't he in MENSA or some equivalent smarty pants group? One of these days I am going to explode and its not going to be pretty. I would love for just one day to have peace and quiet while I am on my lunch break. So in the mean time shut up and just eat your lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment