This is where I post factual and substantiated posts comprised of my ideas and thoughts. You can choose to disagree, but you are wrong.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Shopping at Costco
Every time we go to COSTCO I love to look at what people have in their shopping carts. I have to laugh most of the time. Costco is the one store where people buy so many things that they just don't need or will never use. Also, if you are a senior citizen, why is your shopping cart full of giant bulk items? Since Foo and I don't have children, there are things we end up not buying because we know we will never use the item either before it spoils or there is just too much of one item. The same ideology should be running through senior's heads. Just because the price is good doesn't mean you have to buy it, especially if you end up wasting most of it. I have to say though that COSTCO is one of my favorite stores. The products sold there are great. They even have cute clothes. Today they had Popcornopolis at our COSTCO. Foo Loves this stuff. They don't have any stores in AZ, so he ended up getting 6 packs of popcorn to last him until they come back next time (hopefully). I especially love their food. They have some of the best produce and a lot of it is organic. Their pre-made meals are great too, I just wish they had nutritional information on it, so I can point my meals easier. I am doing Weight Watchers, if you couldn't guess that by the pointing meals comment. We just bought 93% lean ground turkey for $2.29 a pound. I rarely see it any cheaper at a regular grocery store. Definitely get your bread and meats there as well, unless your local market is having a smoking sale. Usually COCTCO is cheaper. One final comment before I leave. If you buy food in bulk at COSTCO, make sure you invest in a Food Saver. This product will definitely help you get your bang out of your buck when buying meat, cheese, bread and produce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment