This is where I post factual and substantiated posts comprised of my ideas and thoughts. You can choose to disagree, but you are wrong.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Why did you come to work!
I understand that everyone that has a job has a certain task to do everyday, but there is no excuse to come to work when you are sick. I don't care if you "feel" you are important, trust me you're not. The company you work for will not fall apart if you don't come in for a day or two. I don't want to have to keep sanitizing my hands and everything you touch. I have travel plans soon and don't want to be battling a cold before or during my trip. Every time you blow your nose or cough into your hand, you should be sanitizing them, whether it be washing your hands or using hand sanitizer. When one person is sick that usually means everyone will be sick at one time or another in the dept. So, the next time you plan on coming into the office sick....DON'T!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment