Linen.....
I have always thought of linen clothing as "resort wear". The type of stuff you would wear if you were on the beach in Fiji walking along during the sunset. I never pictured myself, or anyone else for that matter, wearing linen on a daily basis. Today Foo and I were eating lunch at Chipotle (Foo's newest obsession). Two women walked in and one of them was wearing white linen pants. Not only was she wearing linen pants, but her bright magenta shirt was tucked into them, which was so obvious it just looked terrible. Since linen is ridiculously see through, it didn't look like she was wearing any underwear. On top of all that the pants were so tight on her that the stitching on the seam was pulling apart, like hanging on for dear life. Moral of the story, don't wear white linen pants unless you are vacation and if you are wearing said pants (on vacation, I am not condoning wearing them any other time) wear underwear, get a pair that fits properly and don't tuck your shirt into them.
1 comment:
So I was laughing as soon as I read the title!! I knew this was gonna be a good one :)
Post a Comment